Hello! I have new pictures today, but they were taken with my Iphone, so the quality is…questionable. With that being said, I present to you…Friday’s eats and workout! 😀
Oh, and I went to the gym today to do legs and abs. I decided against cardio, because I was just completely exhausted.
The following was my workout, and I’m fairly pleased with it. This would be my normal Friday workout if I was on my Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule for push/pull. Please keep in mind I’ve used the last couple of days to find my maximum weight…that’s why the weights increased during my sets.
- hip abduction machine – 130 lbs, 1 set of 10, 140 lbs. 2 sets of 10
- hip adduction machine – 130 lbs, 3 sets of 10
- machine leg curl – 55 lbs. 1 set of 12, 60 lbs. 1 set of 12, 65 lbs. 1 set of 10
- machine leg press – 200 lbs, 3 sets of 12
- calf raise – body weight, 3 sets of 12
- ab crunch machine – 20 lbs, 3 sets of 8
- inclined reverse crunch – body weight, 40 reps
- kettlebell side bend – (not sure what the weight was, it was a small kettlebell…) 24 reps (12 each side)
- pulse ups – body weight, 40 reps
- v-ups – 12 reps
Overall, a great workout, I think!!!
I came home for lunch and I was staaarving. I made this:
homemade bread, 1/2 oz. goat cheese, turkey. (Yes, still eating the 22 lb. turkey! ;))
I put some natural hickory smoke on it:
Iphone pics. Not so much 😦
I was busy making cupcakes this afternoon, and I was really tired, too. The cake making was a complete mess, but at least they turned out. Pictures to come tomorrow! (I dropped eggs, almost didn’t put in the water, almost over-cooked them…good thing I’ve always said that I’m not a great cook, no matter what the kids think ;))
Dinner was leftovers for me again, while everyone else had spaghetti and meatballs:
baked chicken on a wrap, with 1 slice of mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and red hot. All wrapped up:
and with my veggies:
I ate a lot of carrots 😀
So I leave you tonight with pictures of my little Diva:
and a Biscuit:
I have to go! Will check back in later 🙂 Have a great day!!!